Turquoise Wealth Management
is growing to keep up with demand for our comprehensive financial planning services.
We are accepting resumes for a wealth planning advisor
, in our Lafayette, IN office. Applicants should be self-motivated and true team players. Competitive salary/bonus and benefits are offered.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in a related or challenging field of study
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, a CRM, and planning software
- Be able to meet deadlines and be very detail oriented
- Be very organized with the ability to deviate from one project to another
- Be excellent at problem solving, critical thinking and communicating
- Possess a strong work ethic and ability to multitask
- Work well in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrate an ability to develop and cultivate relationships
- Accept feedback and constructive criticism well
- Be authorized to work in the U.S. without restriction as to duration
- Pass a thorough background check
- Pass any applicable pre-employment tests
- Be licensed with their Series 7, 66, and IN Insurance licenses
- Have or be a candidate for the CFP® designation
At Turquoise Wealth Management
we use a comprehensive financial planning process, specializing in in-depth financial planning, asset protection, and tax and estate minimization strategies. We value team work, giving back, and excellence in all that we do!
Apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to Jessica@turquoisewm.com